A Car Club for all the cars of England's South East


    My Current Cars

    Share

    Steve

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2011-03-16

    My Current Cars

    Post  Steve on Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:56 pm

    A few Pics of my Current Cars

    1999 BMW 325i



    Lexus Is200 Sport Cross






    Ford Fiesta XRV Zetec S Lookalike






    Feel Free to comment
    avatar
    anglianut

    Posts : 18
    Join date : 2011-03-14
    Location : www.southeastcarclub.co.uk

    Re: My Current Cars

    Post  anglianut on Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:59 pm

    bounce bounce bounce

    Not that damned Lexarse AGAIN Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
    avatar
    Cookie

    Posts : 71
    Join date : 2011-02-17
    Location : London

    Re: My Current Cars

    Post  Cookie on Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:13 pm

    lovely beemer

    Steve

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2011-03-16

    Re: My Current Cars

    Post  Steve on Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:57 pm

    anglianut wrote: bounce bounce bounce

    Not that damned Lexarse AGAIN Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes


    And whats Wrong with it???? Crying or Very sad
    avatar
    anglianut

    Posts : 18
    Join date : 2011-03-14
    Location : www.southeastcarclub.co.uk

    Re: My Current Cars

    Post  anglianut on Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:58 pm

    Steve wrote:
    anglianut wrote: bounce bounce bounce

    Not that damned Lexarse AGAIN Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes


    And whats Wrong with it???? Crying or Very sad

    I love it Steve - that's what's wrong with it What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face

    Steve

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2011-03-16

    Re: My Current Cars

    Post  Steve on Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:14 pm

    anglianut wrote:
    Steve wrote:
    anglianut wrote: bounce bounce bounce

    Not that damned Lexarse AGAIN Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes


    And whats Wrong with it???? Crying or Very sad

    I love it Steve - that's what's wrong with it What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face


    REALLY????????????????

    Your the First person to ever say that, Everyone say's it ugly..

    Thanks Gaz, Youve made my day... Very Happy
    avatar
    anglianut

    Posts : 18
    Join date : 2011-03-14
    Location : www.southeastcarclub.co.uk

    Re: My Current Cars

    Post  anglianut on Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:40 pm

    thats apart from the colour Sad Yellow
    avatar
    anglianut

    Posts : 18
    Join date : 2011-03-14
    Location : www.southeastcarclub.co.uk

    Re: My Current Cars

    Post  anglianut on Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:40 pm

    thats apart from the colour Sad Yellow
    avatar
    rbrocky

    Posts : 107
    Join date : 2011-02-17
    Age : 26
    Location : Chingford

    Re: My Current Cars

    Post  rbrocky on Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:47 pm

    dont look that bad! but then again thats probs my age talking (19)
    avatar
    JWF
    Admin

    Posts : 201
    Join date : 2011-02-16
    Age : 26
    Location : London

    Re: My Current Cars

    Post  JWF on Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:01 pm

    BMW is very nice!
    Lexus aint bad at all - have a look at Green200 on here, he has an IS200 in green.
    Not overly keen on the Fiesta though, never have been tbh, but still it looks quite smart Smile

    You lot big on fords then?

    Sponsored content

    Re: My Current Cars

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:05 pm