South East Car Club UK

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Car Club for all the cars of England's South East

4 posters

PULL YOUR FINGER OUT JWF AND SPFH, ESPECIALLY PAUL

rbrocky
    rbrocky

PULL YOUR FINGER OUT JWF AND SPFH, ESPECIALLY PAUL Empty PULL YOUR FINGER OUT JWF AND SPFH, ESPECIALLY PAUL

Post  rbrocky Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:02 pm

when we getting these flyers out man - need to make this forum very active in a short period of time and the easiest way to do that (or make it seem that way) is to get tonnes of people to join at once
    then everyone is saying the same sort of stuff at the same time!?

do it or get some small stickers made up for cheep and just stick them on random nice cars! do it just do it jonnie!¬

PULL YOUR FINGER OUT!

BTW - I raced a Corsa 1.4 tonight. It SMOKED ME.
    I thought i was gonna beet it so much but it fucked me up. Is it my driving style or am i just poor at racing. It may be both. Paul, i need your help!!
    If anyone else wants to race me then feel free but i need some pointers if anyone can help

ALSO I just ordered a red bonnet for the meg Smile
    Willl look guuurd, gonna go for a red and silver and anth theme. What you reckon? might get a ripspeed sunstrip too

EDIT (BY RBROCKY THIS TIME) wtf was that random 2nd half for?

Last edited by rbrocky on Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JWF
    JWF
    Admin

PULL YOUR FINGER OUT JWF AND SPFH, ESPECIALLY PAUL Empty Re: PULL YOUR FINGER OUT JWF AND SPFH, ESPECIALLY PAUL

Post  JWF Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:10 pm

Laughing

well yeah, i got them printed out, and i got about 30 out one night to put around krispy kreme, but button took them and then lost them in the pub!

and ill get putting them on some cars tbh. The stickers i aint buying just yet.

I'll take the cards with me tomorrow

Steve aint been on here for like 2 weeks!?

Sad
    Cookie
    Cookie

PULL YOUR FINGER OUT JWF AND SPFH, ESPECIALLY PAUL Empty Re: PULL YOUR FINGER OUT JWF AND SPFH, ESPECIALLY PAUL

Post  Cookie Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:36 pm

Ryan was that seccukrape or were you drunk when you wrote that; i'm confused
    rbrocky
    rbrocky

Post  rbrocky Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:51 pm

seccukrape
    thats very limited on who could have done that, as only 2 people have the power to do that -- and one hasnt been online for a few weeks
    hmmm i wonder! Razz
    JWF
    JWF
    Admin

Post  JWF Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:59 pm

busted :'(
    Cookie
    Cookie

Post  Cookie Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:48 pm

why especially me any way?
    JWF
    JWF
    Admin

Post  JWF Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:20 pm

no reason just banter

i gave out some cards today on car windows!
    Wrighty28
    Wrighty28

Post  Wrighty28 Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:23 am

I think what we need is a site specifically designed for SE cars. anyone on starting a forum up with me? Razz

How is everyone on this shitty Tuesday ?
    rbrocky
    rbrocky

Post  rbrocky Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:19 am

love it! i think youll fit in well around here
    mate same old same old tbh! get some of your pics up Smile
    Wrighty28
    Wrighty28

Post  Wrighty28 Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:38 am

Yeh ill get some up when i get home. Was at tfs last week so got some real nice high quality pics. I'll do a full spec later in a diff thread.

So this is all cars in the SE? I do hope that doesnt include saxo's as there basically horse drawn carts. cheers
    Wrighty28
    Wrighty28

Post  Wrighty28 Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:40 pm

boys come on we need to get some banter going! - btw, meet at Purley Way Tesco' tomorrow at 8:30pm, then convoy down to Valley Park to show the ' cruise ' (yeh homes) how a real car club rolls.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:22 am