South East Car Club UK

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Car Club for all the cars of England's South East

2 posters

false floor boot build *****pic request****

rbrocky
    rbrocky

false floor boot build *****pic request**** Empty false floor boot build *****pic request****

Post  rbrocky Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:41 pm

so after having my sub proped up to oneside of my boot in my meg for the past 6 months i have finially decided to take action! i want my full boot back!

my original plan was to sink the sub into the floor with a window just to the left for my amp, then cover the whole top in a carbon fibre sheet

but not sure sure

anyone got any pics of theirs in their car? need a bit of inspiration as im not too sure what id be doing - when i have a mental picture in my head of what i want i can then go ahead and build it Smile

this is what it looked like proped up at one side

false floor boot build *****pic request**** _DSC1590

and this is what it looks like in place of the spare wheen (sits around 2" above where the old floor finished) ***iFail pic****

false floor boot build *****pic request**** D056e743

thanks for your help! Smile

brocky
    JWF
    JWF
    Admin

false floor boot build *****pic request**** Empty Re: false floor boot build *****pic request****

Post  JWF Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:04 pm

theres a corsa d i think on Corsa D UK with one, its on ccuk too but the forum is down at the mo so cant get it up right now. ill show you soon

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:16 pm